At the annual training conferences, NAHO makes video recordings of faculty workshops on topics that include evidence, recent developments in administrative law, credibility, decision writing, and much more. You can access this NAHO member benefit for your own professional development and to meet NAHO certification requirements.
Mail the following to the librarian:
- Completed Libary Loan Request.
- Copy of your current NAHO membership card .
- $25 refundable deposit for each video recording.
- $22 fee for each video recording.
- Duplication of material on loan is prohibited.
- Current NAHO membership is required.
- Limit of four (4) videos per loan.
- Loans are due in 30 days after the date of mailing. A late fee of $12.50 per video will be assessed if the video is returned up to three weeks late. After three weeks, the entire deposit is subject to forfeiture.
- The cost of lost or damaged materials is deducted from the deposit. Deposit is refunded after materials are returned.
To Request a Library Loan
Members may reserve material by email, fax, or telephone. Then, mail your completed request form, membership verification, $25 deposit, and $22 fee per video recording to the NAHO librarian at:
PO Box 38
Toast, NC 27049
Phone: (336) 789-5688
Recordings are usually mailed within 5 days after receipt of request.